Monday, September 10, 2012


Vacation in the summer

On 28th March, 2012, I went on vacation with my friend Khemasiri to Singapore. It took us about two hours to drive from Bangkok to Singapore by flight but it was worth it. We stayed at a Temple called Jayamangala Buddha Vihara. During our stay of 26 days, the abbot of temple was very kind to us. Some days, we went to have a relaxing time at Marina Bay and Sentosa Island of beach which were, just like the name suggests, beautiful and clean.  And also we happily felt fresh air and the view of Island.  We toured the whole area to see something which is very different between one and another country. We saw many people who were from different countries. After a fun day, we returned to the temple to chant evening.  This is a wonderful thing which always is a good memory for me.

After which, we want to Batam Island of Indonesia. Batam is located west of Bintan Island, south of Singapore, north of Rempang and east of Bulan Island. It was cost about 68$ Dollar and we got a chance several place and see the people how they are living. The opportunity of visiting another country, we can get experience and felt different hearing from others. When we go back to our country and place, we can share the experience how the people in other countries such as culture and standard of living.  We spent money to go there but actually money can earn by human. However, the time and the experience where we spent were more useful and more knowledgeable when we do and talk to some people.

On 25th April, 2012, I want to Malaysia with my friend whom I have told in above. For me this time is third time for Malaysia. We spent there for 14 days in several cities and temples. By doing so, on 8th May, I left for Thailand. My friend went to Rangoon. I and two abbots, from Arakan State whom I met in Singapore, and we bought tickets for bus from Kuala Lumpur to Hatyai. The way was very interested for all of us and we saw many things through of Malaysia to Thailand. It took us to drive for six hours. We arrived to Hatyai, Thailand at 6:30. On evening, at 8:30, we left again for Bangkok and we arrived in the morning at 9:00.  We eat lunch in my friend room and in the afternoon, we went to do reentry at Immigration office but there were full of people in there we waited about three hours.

As a Buddhist country, we got the opportunity to make reentry before laypeople so, we can make on time. After getting it we went to Moschit Bus Station to go to Laos. In the evening at 8:30 we got into the bus and we left to Laos it took about 11th hours from Bangkok to Nong Khai the border of Laos. When we arrived, the things are very strange such as people’s working, living, culture, and so on. I was very existence because I have never been seen before. We met some people in the bus station; they were very kind for us whenever we asked they responded very honestly. Sometimes, in a foreign country, there are such difficulties such as communication, treating but we can communicate to them as verbally and some words weather right or wrong just ask to them,then we can get the answer . That is a king of funny but we can say that is very valuable experience. We cannot buy by money such experience, therefore, I really like to go to other countries when I have free time and I have a chance.

After which we bought tickets to go to Cambodia. And we waited for 30:00 minutes because the time was not yet to leave. Through we can see some many things such people living in different stiles of lives, and we saw some fresh forests and passed city to city. At the midnight, we arrived to Pakse city. And we asked somebody how we can go to Cambodia and we took Taxi to send us to the bus station. In the morning, maybe 4or 5 hours, we have to by bus to get Laos and Cambodia border. When we got the border, we applied to get a Visa for passing the border territory and then we passed through country until to get Angkor Wat which is very famous and heritage and located at Siem Reap Proviance of Cambodia. We visited there only around 40: minutes because we need to across the border of Cambodia and Thailand and finally we get into Thailand. That was what I have experienced on summer vacation of last year. I want to share which I have experienced because I am not alone so if I have some things which is useful and valuable, I want to share to everyone.

By Varrabuddhi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Webmaster,

    We recently received notice from Google that my website has been assessed a penalty after they “detected unnatural links” pointing to my website www.HappySchoolsBlog.com. Can you please remove ALL the links to my site?

    >> Your Sidebar contains link to Happy Schools Blog


    If the link doesn’t get removed, we are going to have to to file a “Disavow Link” report with Google. If we do this, it may affect your site’s Google rankings.
    I appreciate your help in resolving this issue.


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

ဘာေလာ့ေရာက္လာ မ်ားသူငါ က်န္းမာခ်မ္းသာ ဟိပါစီ။ ငါ့ေမတၱာစြမ္း ကမၻာလႊမ္း ၿငိမ္းခ်မ္းကတ္ပါစီ။